At Westfield we are preparing all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences in life.
‘To be a centre of excellence that reaches out to the heart of the community and strives to enable every child to achieve their full potential’
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- To respect and be tolerant of all members of our community, valuing opinions regardless of race, gender, ability or status.
- To highlight success for all through celebrating achievement
- To provide purposeful, high quality learning and teaching opportunities that stimulate, challenge and excite
- To encourage independence through self confidence, self respect and self esteem
- To have high expectations so that all achieve their full potential